A. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
Generally, to visit and have access to the Site, it is not required for you to provide us information. But if you choose to contact us, request information from us, subscribe or avail of our newsletters and/or services, we may ask you to provide us with your personal information including your name, email address, telephone or mobile number and address. We will not require you to provide us with your sensitive personal information unless, you voluntarily share such information to us and such voluntary provision shall be deemed consent for us to collect and use such sensitive personal information.The Data Privacy Act of the Philippines define “Sensitive Personal Information” as Personal Information: (i) about an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, colour, religious, philosophical or political affiliations, health, education, genes or sexual life, or offences or alleged offences relating to that individual; and (ii) issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes social security numbers, health records, licences and tax returns
B. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We set out below the list of how we will use the information we collected from you:
- If you contact us or request information from us, we will use the information you have given us to efficiently provide you with answer or the information you requested from us.
- If you choose to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your information so that we can properly send you our available newsletters.
- If you avail of our services, the information collected from you will be used in providing you with solutions to your concerns or corresponding services you availed of.
C. PERIOD IN KEEPING THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
D. OUR POLICY FOR MINOR CHILDREN
Children, below 18 years old, are not allowed to use the Site. If you are a parent and you learned that your minor child is using the Site and you do not want your minor child to do so, please contact our data privacy officer so that we can act accordingly.
E. YOUR RIGHTS OVER THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN US
As provided for under the law, the following are your rights over the information you have given us:
- To ensure that the information you have given us are correct and updated, you can contact our data privacy officer and request for necessary correction or update of your information.
- You can also ask our data privacy officer to delete any information that you have given us and we will delete such information or close your account if necessary.
- We will stop processing your information should you request us to do so and you may also unsubscribe to our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link we provided therein.
We assure you that we do not discriminate against you when you choose to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
F. DATA PRIVACY OFFICER
Phone: +63 82 322 6724
Office Address: 2/F Snooze Inn & Suites
Building, Km. 5 MacArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City, Philippines